Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-0) at West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, October 10, 7:00 PMLocation:
Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, West VirginiaTV:
Oklahoma State is off to a 5-0 start (2-0 Big 12) and looks to keep things rolling in a tough road matchup with West Virginia. Oklahoma State is 0-2 all-time in Morgantown.
Players to watch
- Oklahoma State quarterback Mason Rudolph is sixth in the country with 1,674 passing yards. He has nine passing touchdowns and four interceptions.
- West Virginia running back Wendell Smallwood is averaging 110.5 rushing yards per game and has four rushing touchdowns through four games.
- West Virginia is 4-2 all-time against Oklahoma State and has won the last two meetings.
- Oklahoma State has won its two Big 12 games by a total of 5 points.
- West Virginia had five turnovers in a 44-24 loss to Oklahoma last week.
- Oklahoma State is averaging 38.2 points per game.
- West Virginia gave up just 23 total points in its first three games before allowing 44 last week.
- Oklahoma State is averaging just 3.8 yards per carry as a team.
- West Virginia quarterback Skyler Howard has thrown for 10 touchdown passes and four interceptions through four games.
- Oklahoma State wide receiver David Glidden leads the team with 23 catches for 407 yards, and is tied for the team lead with three receiving touchdowns.
- Oklahoma State linebacker and preseason All-Big 12 selection Ryan Simmons is out for the season with a knee injury.
- West Virginia safety Karl Joseph is out for the season with a knee injury.