Washington State Cougars (8-3) at Washington Huskies (5-6)Kickoff Time:
Friday, November 27, 3:30 PMLocation:
Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium, Seattle, WashingtonTV:
No. 20 Washington State (8-3) and Washington (5-6) meet in their annual rivalry game to conclude the regular season. Washington State has won six of its last seven.
Players to watch
- Washington State sophomore quarterback Luke Falk has completed 71 percent of his passes for 4,266 yards and 36 touchdowns. He’s thrown only eight interceptions in 591 pass attempts.
- Washington freshman running back Myles Gaskin is the leading rusher for his team with 983 yards, averaging 5.8 yards per carry. He’s scored eight touchdowns and his longest run of the season is 78 yards.
- Washington State sophomore running back Gerard Wicks had 125 rushing yards last week, and leads the team with 557 yards and three touchdowns to go with 34 receptions for 132 yards.
- Junior wide receiver Gabe Marks has 92 catches for 1,067 yards and 14 touchdowns to pace the Cougars.
- Washington State has scored a total of 266 points in its last seven games.
- Washington is coming off a 52-7 triumph over Oregon State and is averaging 28.1 points per game, compared to 18.5 for the opposition.
- Freshman quarterback Jake Browning has completed 62 percent of his passes for 2,468 yards and 16 touchdowns for the Huskies.
- Sophomore linebacker Azeem Victor is leading the Washington defense with 84 tackles.