Washington State Cougars (6-3) at UCLA Bruins (7-2)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, November 14, 10:45 PMLocation:
Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CaliforniaTV Schedule:
No. 19 UCLA has won three straight games to get back within a game of Utah for first place in the Pac-12 South, and hosts Washington State in the first meeting between the two schools since 2012. Behind one of the nation’s best passing offenses, the Cougars have surprised many, and are currently tied for second in the North division with a 4-2 conference mark.Players to watch
- Washington State quarterback Luke Falk leads the FBS with 3,736 passing yards and ranks second with 33 touchdowns.
- UCLA quarterback Josh Rosen has thrown for 994 yards and six touchdowns without an interception in his last three games.
- UCLA has won the last five meetings, dating back to 2007.
- The Cougars’ three losses this season have come by a total of 15 points.
- Washington State averages 417.3 passing yards per game, second in the FBS.
- UCLA gives up only 199.4 passing yards per game to lead the Pac-12.
- Bruins running back Paul Perkins is one of three Pac-12 players with at least 10 rushing touchdowns this season.
- Cougars receiver Gabe Marks leads the Pac-12 with 69 receptions and 11 touchdown catches.
- Bruins kicker Ka’imi Fairbairn is 15-of-16 on field goals this season, the third-highest percentage in the FBS.
- Cougars cornerback Charleston White is questionable with an undisclosed injury.
- UCLA wide receiver Devin Fuller is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Bruins linebacker Isaako Savaiinaea is questionable due to an ankle injury.
- UCLA wide receiver Thomas Duarte is questionable with an undisclosed illness.