Utah State 33 Colorado State 18
Utah State extended its home winning streak to 11 games with a win over Mountain West foe Colorado State. The Aggies averaged 6.6 yards per rush and compiled 298 running yards in the win.
Player of the game
- Utah State quarterback Kent Myers accounted for 328 of the Aggies’ 435 yards of total offense. Myers was 12-for-21 passing for 137 yards, and he ran the ball 16 times for 191 yards (11.9 average).
- Kent Myers is 6-1 as the Aggies starting quarterback.
- Colorado State receiver Rashard Higgins caught 10 passes for 114 yards and his fourth touchdown of the season.
- Rams quarterback Nick Stevens ran for his first career touchdown, a 15-yard rush in the fourth quarter.
- Utah State kicker Brock Warren connected on 3-of-3 field goals, including a career-long 40-yard attempt.
- The teams combined to be penalized 24 times for 235 yards.
- The game featured a 32-minute weather delay due to lightning in the area.
- Myers scrambled for a 26-yard touchdown run with under 2 minutes left in the first half to give the Aggies a 17-10 lead. Utah State never trailed again for the remainder of the game.
- Colorado State vs. Boise State (10/10)
- Utah State vs. Fresno State (10/10)