Oregon State Beavers (2-9 at Oregon Ducks (8-3)Kickoff Time:
Friday, November 27, 4:00 PMLocation:
Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OregonTV:
Fox Sports 1
The No. 23 Ducks host the Beavers in the 119th meeting between in-state rivals. The teams are going in opposite directions with Oregon resurrecting its season with a five-game winning streak while Oregon State has lost eight consecutive games.
Players to watch
- Oregon State receiver Jordan Villamin leads the team with 588 receiving yards and five touchdowns on 39 receptions.
- Ducks running back Royce Freeman ranks second in the Pac-12 with 1,539 rushing yards and leads the conference with 16 touchdowns.
- Oregon has won seven consecutive meetings, and leads the all-time series 62-46-10.
- With 118 meetings, Oregon and Oregon State is the fifth-most played rivalry in FBS football.
- A loss for Oregon State would leave it winless in Pac-12 play for the first time since 1997.
- Oregon leads the Pac-12 in scoring offense (42.4 points per game) and total offense (536.7 yards per game).
- A win for Oregon would match its longest-ever win streak in the rivalry, having previously won eight straight from 1975-82.
- Oregon State has thrown the fewest touchdown passes (10) in the Pac-12.
- The Beavers average of 16.9 points per game ranks last in the Pac-12 and 121st in the FBS.
- Oregon cornerback Tyree Robinson is questionable with a foot injury.