Colorado 17 Oregon State 13
The Buffaloes held on late to claim their first Pac-12 victory of the season in a battle of the conference’s winless teams. The Beavers lost their fourth straight game, and have lost five of six.
Player of the game
- Buffaloes quarterback Sefo Liufau completed 16-of-23 passes for 140 yards and a touchdown and also ran for 44 yards and a touchdown.
- Colorado snapped a 14-game Pac-12 losing streak and a 13-game road losing streak.
- Oregon State quarterbacks Nick Mitchell and Seth Collins combined to complete only 11-of-31 passes for 199 yards and an interception.
- After entering the game with 95 yards on 19 carries all season, Oregon State’s Ryan Nall rushed 20 times for 122 yards and his second touchdown of the season Saturday.
- The teams combined for 17 penalties totaling 145 yards.
- Oregon State held an opponent under 400 yards of total offense for just the third time this season, and first time in conference play.
- Colorado’s Nelson Spruce caught just his second touchdown pass of the season, after collecting 12 last season.
- Liufau’s 4-yard touchdown run with 12:31 left capped a 13-play, 85-yard drive that put the Buffaloes up 17-10.
- Oregon State cornerback Treston Decoud was taken to the hospital after being stretchered off the field in the first half.
- Colorado vs. UCLA (10/31)
- Oregon State vs. Utah (10/31)