Oregon 41 Colorado 24
Despite struggling in the passing game all night, Oregon used a strong ground attack to pick up a road victory at Colorado. The Buffaloes run of futility in Pac-12 play continues, as they have now lost 12 consecutive conference games.Player of the game
- Oregon running back Royce Freeman rushed for over 100 yards for the third time this season, finishing with 163 yards and two touchdowns on 27 carries.
- Oregon has defeated Colorado in six consecutive meetings.
- Ducks freshman running back Taj Griffin topped 100 yards for the first time, needing only 10 carries to compile 109 yards and a touchdown.
- Colorado entered the game ranked 12th in the FBS averaging 272 rushing yards per game, but finished with only 77.
- Oregon receiver Bralon Addison, a high school quarterback, threw his first collegiate touchdown pass in second quarter.
- The game was delayed over an hour after several Oregon players were trapped in an elevator at the team hotel earlier Saturday.
- The Ducks held an opponent under 380 yards of total offense for the first time this season
- With 8:43 left, Oregon quarterback Taylor Alie hit Jalen Brown with a 43-yard touchdown pass to put the Ducks ahead 38-24.
- Colorado offensive tackle Sam Kronshage left the game with an apparent concussion.
- Oregon vs. Washington State (10/10)
- Colorado vs. Arizona State (10/10)