TCU Horned Frogs (8-0) at Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-0)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, November 7, 3:30 PMLocation:
Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OklahomaTV:
In the weekend’s only matchup of undefeated teams, No. 8 TCU and No. 14 Oklahoma State, both 8-0 and 5-0 in the Big 12, meet in a battle for first place in the conference. The Horned Frogs are seeking their first 9-0 start since 2010, while the Cowboys are seeking the same mark for the first time since 2011.Players to watch
- TCU receiver Josh Doctson leads the FBS with 1,250 receiving yards and ranks second with 14 touchdowns.
- Oklahoma State defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah has 39 tackles this season, and leads the Big 12 in tackles for loss (13.5) and sacks (nine).
- TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin ranks second in the FBS in total offense, averaging 431.4 yards per game.
- TCU ranks second in the Big 12 in scoring offense (48.9 points) and total offense (616.2 yards) per game.
- Oklahoma State ranks second in the Big 12 in scoring defense (23.1 points) and total defense (357 yards) per game.
- Neither team has faced a ranked opponent this season, while both are lined up to play three ranked teams in their final four games.
- The Cowboys rank second in the Big 12 with 29 sacks.
- Oklahoma State has forced a conference-best 19 turnovers this season.
- This will be the 26th meeting between the two schools, with Oklahoma State holding a slight 13-10-2 advantage in the all-time series.