Pittsburgh Panthers (6-3) at Duke Blue Devils (6-3)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, November 14, 12:00 PMLocation:
Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, North CarolinaTV Schedule:
Pittsburgh looks to return to its winning ways and get back into the mix for the ACC Coastal Division crown as it visits Duke. The Panthers have lost back-to-back games for the first time this season. Duke hopes to recover from a 66-31 loss to North Carolina last Saturday – it’s second loss in a row.Players to watch
- Duke quarterback Thomas Sirk ran for 74 yards and two touchdowns against North Carolina. He leads the Blue Devils with 555 rushing yards and 1,979 passing yards. Sirk is one of six quarterbacks among the Power 5 schools to lead his team in both rushing and passing yardage this season.
- Pittsburgh quarterback Nate Peterman has thrown a touchdown pass in seven of the last eight games. He completed 12-of-31 pass attempts for 223 yards in the loss to Notre Dame last Saturday.
- Duke and Pittsburgh have combined to score 212 total points in their last two ACC meetings.
- All three of Pittsburgh’s losses have come against ranked opponents.
- Junior wide receiver Tyler Boyd is Pittsburgh’s all-time leader in both receptions (229) and yards (3,097).
- The Panthers lead the all-time series 10-9.
- The Blue Devils are averaging 4.7 yards per rushing attempt -- the fifth highest total in the ACC.
- A win on Saturday would give Duke a record of 7-3 or better for three straight years for only the third time in program history.
- Duke has not lost three straight games since 2012.
- Sirk is questionable with an upper-body injury. Parker Boehme is in line to start if Sirk can not.
- Duke running back Shaun Wilson is out with a leg injury.