Missouri Tigers (5-6) at Arkansas Razorbacks (6-5)Kickoff Time:
Friday, November 27, 2:30 PMLocation:
Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, ArkansasTV:
Friday will mark just the seventh meeting ever between Missouri and Arkansas and the first-ever regular season meeting in Fayetteville. The Razorbacks saw a four-game winning streak snapped last Saturday, while a loss for Missouri leaves them 5-7 and marks the end of the Gary Pinkel era.Players to watch
- Missouri linebacker Kentrell Brothers leads the FBS with 140 tackles, and also has three sacks and two interceptions this season.
- Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen ranks eighth in the FBS with 29 touchdown passes, and ranks third in the SEC with 3,023 yards.
- Pinkel, who is retiring due to health concerns, has a 118-72 record at Missouri in 15 seasons.
- In four of Arkansas’ last five games, the winning team has reached 50 points.
- Missouri ranks 126th in the FBS in scoring offense, averaging 14.5 points per game.
- Arkansas running back Alex Collins ranks third in the SEC with 1,262 rushing yards.
- Allen has 19 touchdown passes and only two interceptions in his last five games.
- Missouri quarterbacks have thrown more interceptions (11) than touchdown passes (10) this season.
- The Tigers have won four of six all-time meetings, including a 21-14 win last year in the only ever SEC matchup between the two schools.
- Arkansas defensive back Cornelius Floyd is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Razorbacks linebacker Dwayne Eugene is questionable with a thumb injury.