Florida 21 Missouri 3
The Gators continued to bolster their stranglehold on the SEC East with a defensively driven road victory over Missouri. The Tigers offense continues to struggle, and Missouri is now 1-2 in SEC play.
Player of the game
- Gators running back Kelvin Taylor just missed posting his second 100-yard game of the season, finishing with two touchdowns and 99 yards on 28 carries.
- Florida cornerback Jalen Tabor became the first Gator to post two interceptions returned for touchdowns in one season since Brandon Spikes in 2009.
- Missouri was held to fewer than 300 yards of offense for the fourth time this season, finishing with a season-low 257.
- The Tigers did not convert a third-down play until their final drive of the game, and finished 1 of 14 in that category.
- Florida held the ball for 37:22 despite having only one drive over 10 plays.
- After picking off Missouri quarterback Drew Lock twice, the Gators are now plus-8 in turnover margin this season.
- Missouri punter Corey Fatony punted nine times and averaged 47.8 yards per kick.
- Tabor’s 40-yard interception return with 6:25 remaining in the third quarter gave the Gators the final margin of victory.
- Florida vs. LSU (10/17)
- Missouri vs. Georgia (10/17)