Missouri Tiers (3-0) @ Kentucky Wildcats (2-1)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, September 26, 7:30 PMTV:
No. 25 Missouri looks to continue its hot start and improve to 4-0 against Kentucky. The Wildcats look to bounce back from their 14-9 loss to Florida last week.
Players to watch
- Missouri’s defense has been led by sophomore defensive end Charles Harris. He has three sacks and eight tackles for loss this season.
- Kentucky sophomore running back Stanley Williams leads the Wildcats offense with 322 yards and a touchdown on 40 carries.
- Missouri defeated Kentucky 20-10 at home last season. .
- Kentucky has scored every time it has reached the red zone this season, while its defense has stopped opponents from scoring in the red zone three times in 11 trips.
- The Tigers have only allowed three touchdowns and 29 points in three games this season.
- The Wildcats have outscored opponents 51-28 in the first halves of games this season, but are being outscored 41-24 in the second half.
- Missouri’s defense is only allowing opponents to convert third downs 25 percent of the time.
- Kentucky’s defense has forced six turnovers this season, but the offense has only been able to turn it into 13 points.
- Missouri’s play selection has been virtually 50-50, with 101 runs and 100 passes.