Louisville Cardinals (6-5) at Kentucky Wildcats (5-6)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, November 28, 12:00 PMLocation:
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KentuckyTV:
Louisville (6-5) is looking to bounce back in this rivalry game and regular-season finale after Pittsburgh ended the Cardinals’ four-game winning streak last week. Kentucky (5-6) snapped a five-game losing streak with a win over Charlotte last week.
Players to watch
- Louisville freshman quarterback Lamar Jackson has completed 58 percent of his passes for 1,483 yards and nine touchdowns and is the team’s leading rusher with 548 yards and seven touchdowns this season.
- Kentucky will look to establish its running game behind sophomore Stanley Williams, who is averaging 7.2 yards per carry and has 818 rushing yards and five touchdowns.
- Louisville is averaging 145.6 rushing yards and 253.1 passing yards per game.
- Louisville is converting 37.7 percent of its third-down opportunities.
- Junior linebacker Keith Kelsey is anchoring the Cardinals defense with 98 tackles, 11.5 tackles for a loss and 3.5 sacks.
- Louisville wide receiver Jamari Staples had nine receptions for 194 yards and a touchdown against Pittsburgh, giving him a team-leading 599 receiving yards and three touchdowns for the season.
- Kentucky is scoring 24.7 points per game but is giving up 26.5 points per contest.
- Kentucky freshman quarterback Drew Barker picked up the start last week against Charlotte and completed 16 of 29 passes for 129 yards.
- Sophomore wide receiver Garrett Johnson is Kentucky’s leading receiver with 44 catches for 653 yards and two touchdowns.