Arkansas 45, Kansas State 23
Arkansas closed its season with one of its best offensive performances of the year, rolling over Kansas State to win the AutoZone Liberty Bowl. The win was the Razorbacks sixth in seven games, and gave them bowl victories in back-to-back seasons for the first time in school history.Player of the Game
- Razorbacks running back Alex Collins carried the ball 23 times for a season-high 185 yards and three touchdowns.
- The loss gave Kansas State a losing record to end the year for the first time since 2008.
- Arkansas compiled 569 total yards of offense -- its third-highest total of the season.
- The Razorbacks had 30 first downs and possessed the ball for 37:30.
- Kansas State has lost six of its last seven bowl games dating back to 2010.
- Wildcats fullback Winston Dimel had one carry and one reception, and scored touchdowns on each of them.
- Collins’ three touchdowns gave him 20 on the season, which is a new Arkansas single-season record.
- After Kansas State cut the lead to 24-20 early in the third quarter, Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen hit tight end Jeremy Sprinkle on a 6-yard touchdown pass with 7:54 left in the third to cap a nine-play, 82-yard drive.
- Razorbacks wide receiver Dominique Reed was carted off the field late in the second quarter after a helmet-to-helmet hit.