Nevada 30 Hawaii 20
Nevada scored 17 unanswered points in the fourth quarter to earn a come-from-behind win over Hawaii at home. The Rainbow Warriors remain winless in Mountain West play (0-4, 2-6 overall), while the Wolf Pack improved to 4-4.
Player of the game
- Sophomore running back James Butler led the Wolf Pack with 134 yards on 28 carries with two touchdowns.
- Nevada junior quarterback Tyler Stewart completed 12-of-23 passes for 128 yards with a touchdown and an interception.
- Wolf Pack senior defensive end Ian Seau had four sacks in the game.
- The Wolf Pack defense held Hawaii to 34 yards rushing on 24 carries (1.4 average).
- Hawaii senior quarterback Max Wittek finished the game 27-of-40 for 291 yards passing with two touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Rainbow Warriors freshman wide receiver Devan Stubblefield led the team with eight catches for 91 yards and two touchdowns.
- Hawaii committed 10 penalties for 79 yards.
- Late in the fourth quarter with his team clinging to 23-20 lead, Nevada senior linebacker Jordan Dobrich intercepted a Wittek pass at the Hawaii 45-yard line and returned it 24 yards, setting up the Wolf Pack touchdown which clinched the win.
- Hawaii vs. Air Force (10/31)
- Nevada vs. Fresno State (11/5)