Stanford Cardinal (7-1) at Colorado Buffaloes (4-5)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, November 7, 1:00 PMLocation:
Folsom Field, Boulder, ColoradoTV:
PAC 10 Network
Colorado will aim to snap No. 11 Stanford’s seven-game winning streak and serve the Cardinal their first conference loss. Stanford leads the all-time series 5-3 and has won its last four games versus Colorado.
Players to watch
- Colorado wide receiver Nelson Spruce had a season-high 11 receptions for 90 yards last week against UCLA. Spruce leads the team with 62 receptions and 653 receiving yards. He has caught six or more passes in all but one game this season.
- Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey leads the nation with 244.3 all-purpose yards per game and has six straight 100-yard rushing performances. He carried the ball 22 times for 107 yards against Washington State.
- Stanford is 6-0 against Pac-12 schools for the first time since 2011.
- Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan was held without a touchdown pass last week for the first time since the season-opening loss against Northwestern.
- Cardinal defensive back Ronnie Harris leads the Pac-12 in passes defended per game (1.4).
- Colorado quarterback Sefo Liufau has thrown for 300 yards in three of the team’s last four games.
- Running back Patrick Carr led Colorado with 100 rushing yards on 19 carries versus UCLA.
- Colorado is 2-3 against Stanford at home in the all-time series.