Arizona State 48 Colorado 23
Arizona State jumped out to an early 24-7 lead over Colorado and then poured it on in the second half to improve to 4-2. The dominant performance, including nine sacks by the defense, improved the Sun Devils to 7-0 all-time against the Buffaloes.
Player of the game
- Sun Devils quarterback Mike Bercovici passed for 260 yards and tied a career-high with five touchdown passes. The Sun Devils are 4-1 when the senior throws at least three touchdowns.
- Colorado has dropped its last 12 Pac-12 games.
- Arizona State is now 27-6 under head coach Todd Graham when scoring first.
- The Sun Devils are now 15-2 in conference games following their first Pac-12 loss of the season in the past two seasons.
- Arizona State junior wide receiver Tim White caught seven passes for 144 yards and two touchdowns; White has a touchdown in all but one game this season.
- Colorado, which entered the game averaging 233 rushing yards per game, was held to just 49 yards on 28 carries.
- Sun Devils senior wide receiver D.J. Foster now has a reception in 46 straight games – the longest active streak in the FBS and two games shy of the Pac-12 record.
- Buffaloes quarterback Sefo Liufau passed for 389 yards, the second-most in his career; his three best career passing games have all come against the Golden Bears.
- Bercovici connected with White for a 38-yard touchdown just 25 seconds into the second quarter to give the Sun Devils a 24-7 lead.
- Colorado vs. Arizona (10/17)
- Arizona State vs. Utah (10/17)