Colorado Buffalos (3-2) at Arizona State Sun Devils (3-2)Kickoff Time:
Staurday, October 10, 10:00 PMLocation:
Sun Devil Stadium, Frank Kush Field, Tempe, ArizonaTV:
PAC 12 Network
Despite falling to Oregon last weekend, Colorado has already surpassed last season’s win total. The Buffaloes face another challenge when they visit Arizona State. The Sun Devils, who have dominated the all-time series, are 14-2 in conference games following their first Pac-12 loss of the season in the past two seasons.
Players to watch
- Buffaloes wide receiver Nelson Spruce has caught 31 passes for a team-high 363 yards. The senior has 16 receptions of at least 10 yards.
- Sun Devils running back Demario Richard has eclipsed 100 all-purpose yards in every game this season. The electric sophomore has 10 touchdowns over his last six games.
- Arizona State is 6-0 all-time against Colorado with an average margin of victory of 43.3 points per game.
- Colorado has dropped its last 11 Pac-12 games.
- Colorado’s rushing attack ranks third in the Pac-12 and 18th nationally with 233 yards per game.
- Despite losing five fumbles, the Buffaloes are a plus-three in turnover margin.
- Sun Devils senior wide receiver D.J. Foster has at least one reception in 45 straight games – the longest active streak in the FBS.
- Arizona State is 26-6 under coach Todd Graham when scoring first.
- Senior quarterback Mike Bercovici loves to spread the ball around as Arizona State is one of seven schools with at least four players with 15 or more receptions.
- Colorado junior linebacker Kenneth Olugbode is expected to miss four to six weeks with a leg injury.