Arizona Wildcats (3-1) at #21 Stanford Cardinal (3-1)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, October 3, 10:30 PMLocation:
Stanford Stadium, Stanford, CaliforniaTV:
PAC 12 Network
Coming off a disappointing loss to UCLA, Arizona could be without the services of two of its best players as it looks to topple No. 21 Stanford on the road. The Cardinal has won its last three games after a season-opening loss to Northwestern.
Players to watch
- Arizona quarterback Anu Solomon, who has thrown for 833 yards and 11 touchdowns this season, is considered day-to-day after suffering a concussion in the loss to UCLA.
- Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey leads the team with 441 rushing yards through four games but has yet to find the end zone.
- The all-time series is tied 14-14, though Stanford has won the last three meetings.
- Stanford is averaging 38 points per game during its three-game winning streak after scoring just 6 points in its loss to Northwestern.
- Arizona is seventh in the country with 48.3 points per game.
- Stanford racked up 488 total yards in a 42-24 win over Oregon State last week.
- Arizona allowed UCLA to go 11-of-15 on third down in its 56-30 loss to the Bruins.
- Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan has 938 passing yards, seven touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Arizona running back Nick Wilson is averaging 142.5 rushing yards per game and has five rushing touchdowns.
- Stanford’s longest winning streak last season was three games.
- Arizona All-American LB Scooby Wright III has a foot injury and will miss several weeks.