Arkansas Razorbacks (1-3) @ Tennessee Vols (2-2)Kickoff Time:
Saturday, October 3, 7:00 PMLocation:
Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TennesseeTV:
Arkansas looks to snap a three-game losing streak when it heads to Knoxville to take on the Volunteers in a key SEC matchup. These teams have not squared off since 2011.
Players to watch
- Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen is completing 70.1 percent of his passes and averaging 285.3 passing yards per game with seven touchdown passes.
- Tennessee running back Jalen Hurd is averaging 100.5 rushing yards per game and has seven rushing touchdowns this year.
- Arkansas outgained Texas A&M last week, but lost the turnover battle 2-0 in a 28-21 loss.
- Tennessee has scored 114 points in its two wins and just 51 points in its two losses this year,
- Arkansas had won four of its past five games dating back to last season before the current three-game losing streak.
- Tennessee was outscored 21-10 in the second half last week in a 28-27 loss to Florida.
- Arkansas is averaging just 19 points per game during its losing streak after scoring 48 points in a season-opening win over UTEP.
- Tennessee tight end Ethan Wolf is the only player on the team with double-digit receptions; he has 11.
- Arkansas running back Alex Collins has 502 rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns so far this season.
- Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs has 557 passing yards, 243 rushing yards and seven total touchdowns this season.